Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 10 In Conversation
Bfsunderland
Follower
Follower

My Arlo cameras have been off for 2 days and ive now had enough...

1051 gmt in the UK can any one give me any info..

It states that the service is up and running and ive got three green leds.

12 REPLIES 12
linda185new
Star
Star

After multiple emails and phone calls concering my base station going offline, time zone that changed by itself and recordings not saved to library Arlo said I had to reset my basestation in order to isolate the case.

So I went further than that; I completely removed everything and restarted fresh.

And what happens after two hours: the base station goes offline AGAIN...

I demanded a new base station. I am so done with this....

Zx6MochaChic
Guide
Guide

My base station went off line this morning around 0730 est for about 7 minutes. What's going on?

Discus53
Aspirant
Aspirant

My system isn't working all of a sudden. I restarted the router and everything and nothing's coming back on, it just says I'm offline. Are you down???

Ed

cswmama1
Tutor
Tutor

I cannot believe that they cannot get this corrected.  It is getting really old. I am so sorry that I recommended these cameras to two friends.   I won’t make that mistake again. 

LuckyArlo
Star
Star

I’v been also having issue lately with my cameras (Arlo Pro & Arlo Pro2) connecting to the server. This is happening on and off quite often lately. There’s no issue with my internet. My friend and family also having same problems with their cameras. Even after powering off the base station and powering back on, it would work for a while then same problem occurs. 

LuckyArlo
Star
Star

I’m having issue with connecting to the server lately with my cameras going offline. My internet is not a problem. I have reset the base station and power it back on. It would temporary work for a while, then same issue occurs with trying to connect to the Arlo server. 

daytonagal1
Star
Star

Same problem here. I am over it.  

adocorp
Apprentice
Apprentice

I no longer recommend Arlo's to my clients or friends. THey have too many outages with their service where things like live streaming not working, notification not working, etc.., I speak with support multiple times a week now which is sh**! My clients call me all the time saying their dam Arlo is broken. I am moving all my new clients to Ring because I am fed up calling Arlo support for them to fix something on their backend to resolve my issues.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Are you still experiencing this issue?

Ymulls
Guide
Guide

Has this issue been fixed, as i has the same problem here in the UK, but now i am not getting any motion recordings or notifications. its just not detecting anything. No recordings for a couple of days now.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Ymulls

Have you tried to reboot your base station? If that does not help you can try and remove the cameras from Settings > My devices > Re-add?

Ymulls
Guide
Guide
Hi,

Rebooting the base did not help so I took out the batteries from the cameras and waited a minute before re- inserting them, it seems to be working fine for now. But the silly issues need to be resolved this is s very much problematic device, even my location was changed. This is just one of many issues I have had over the years and I know it’s not the devices more so the people updating them without testing the updates.