Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
TonyLayco
Follower
Follower

Hi. I have 2 Arlo Pro Base Stations, both with cameras attached to each of them, at 2 different locations. I have 5 cameras, 4 attached to Base A and 1 attached to Base B. I recently obtained more cameras(Arlo Pro 2) and wanted to change up which cameras attached to the bases. 
My question is: Is it possible to have my current email be attached with Base A, and then have another email be attached with Base B? 
I want to be able to login to see the cameras for Base A on my main phone and be able to login to see the cameras on Base B through a different phone. 
Thank You for your Time. 

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@TonyLayco wrote:

My question is: Is it possible to have my current email be attached with Base A, and then have another email be attached with Base B? 
I want to be able to login to see the cameras for Base A on my main phone and be able to login to see the cameras on Base B through a different phone. 

Yes.  Note that if you have a subscription you will need to get a new one for the new account (which would cost you a bit more every month).

You'd begin by creating a new account.  Remove Base B and it's camera from your existing account, and then add them to the new one.  

Then you grant access to the camera to your main account.  You can similarly grant access to the other 4 cameras to the new account if you like.  You want to allow access rights.  https://kb.arlo.com/000039122/How-do-I-add-friends-to-my-Arlo-account