Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
brencloud
Aspirant
Aspirant

When i installed arlo i set the activity zone but now the setting screen is 

disappeared

When i find this??????  

9 REPLIES 9
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @brencloud

Are you trying to set activity zones with your camera? Can you provide a little more context regarding this issue?

brencloud
Aspirant
Aspirant

i have 3 cameras but there is not more e function for set zone both in app and in web app.

I navigate all in app and web app but the tab or other to set zone is disappeared.

I search in forum and instruction but the path is disappeared.

App version 2.7.12_25660

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Do you have a screenshot of the missing activity zone tab? You should be able to set activity zones for AC powered cams excluding the Original wire free & Pro camera.

brencloud
Aspirant
Aspirant

Here there was a zone editor now is not present in all screen of app or web app

were i find? No settings is change is only disappeared!

Screenshot_20190816-191105_Arlo.jpg

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

If you go on the Arlo App & select the capable AC powered camera, for example > Arlo Baby > (Select the 3 dots  ... ) > Device Settings > Video (Activity Zones) > create them & Save.

brencloud
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ok there isn't video activity zone attach ths screenScreenshot_20190817-170819_Arlo.jpgScreenshot_20190817-170827_Arlo.jpg

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @brencloud

Did you have a smart subscription or a free trail previously? A smart subscription/Add-On is required to use activity zones with the Original Wire Free camera

brencloud
Aspirant
Aspirant

we have free now zone is only for not free?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

With the cameras you have, you will need a smart subscription to have battery operated activity zones. The zones need AC power, which the original wire free does not support.