Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Stevelenox
Follower
Follower

Yesterday, I disarmed camera A due to constant motion notification because of high activity in that area. After the activity stopped I turned camera A back on after the activity ended.  After activating camera A, any motion detection in the camera A area would activate camera B to moniter motion in the B area, when in fact the motion ocurred in the camera A area. 

Also, the motion icon for camera B, indicates motion detection is off, after numerous attempts I cannot get the motion detection back on.  I have made several attempts to reset the setings for both cameras with no results of correcting the problem. 

I'm wondering if there might be a problem in the base station, or the signal between the base station and camera?

I might add the system has 5 cameras, and the other 3 have not been affected.

Hoping to seek out direction as to resolving the problem.

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Something got messed...But an easy fix for the troubled cameras.

Go to SETTINGS>pick camera, use REMOVE DEVICE... do this for your A and B cameras.

Bring the two cameras back as if they were new ( sync, remember a quick push on the base sync button only )

All should be fine after tho the camera settings will be at default and have to be re-set if you had changed them.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------