Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
medinarrior
Guide
Guide

Hi All,

Is there any reason that iPhone version 2.0.2 released on Feb 2, 2016 shows more modes than Web application modes.

Web application shows the right number of modes.

7 REPLIES 7
medinarrior
Guide
Guide
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It appears that many modes are carry-overs from before the early-this-year update.  There have been issues with those modes - I'd recommend creating new modes/rules with the same settings (if you haven't already) and deleting the old ones.  It seems to me I had a display issue between web and app right after the update having to do with old modes showing in one but not the other or some such thing.

medinarrior
Guide
Guide

I already deleted all the modes, but custom "armed" and "disarmed" can't be deleted.

iPhone_DeleteMode.png

Still same problem with iPhone application.

iPhone Modes

iPhone_BadModes.png

Web Modes

Arlo-Modes-Web.png

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Two possibilities I can think of.

1. Try reinstalling the app.

2. Rename the custom modes and then delete using the app. Since they're the same name as the default, maybe it's the name that's the issue.

medinarrior
Guide
Guide

Unfortunately neither reinstalling nor renaming the mode worked.

IMG_8904.PNG

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

That error message may be useful. @JamesC, does that mean anything to you (4004)? 

Since it still has the word "Armed" in it, try something unique.  Yes, I'm grasping at straws.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

medinarrior,

At this point, I would suggest trying a factory reset of the base station. This will clear out any potentially broken custom modes. After the reset add the base station back to the account by clicking "Add Device" on the cameras screen.

JamesC