Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Modes and scheduling

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Nathan0001
Aspirant
Aspirant

I setup my Arlo account and started getting a ton of emails on activity.  This is great!  I then logged in to see if I could adjust this feature to only send emails to me outside regular business hours.  The system stoped recording video and stoped emailing me.  Does this system only record video and have the option to email when armed?  Just as I started getting excited about buying a bunch of these cameras then I figured this out....

This is frustrating...   

Being able to setup email notifications during a specific period of time is what I would concider a fundamental feature for a camera system.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Create your own mode and you'll customise rules for each camera (and possible multiple rules for cameras) and you'll be able to select sensitivity, recording duration, push notification and email notifications. Create another mode that doesn't have email notifications. Set a schedule to have the mode you want when you want

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Create your own mode and you'll customise rules for each camera (and possible multiple rules for cameras) and you'll be able to select sensitivity, recording duration, push notification and email notifications. Create another mode that doesn't have email notifications. Set a schedule to have the mode you want when you want

Nathan0001
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks,

I got it up and running now.  This makes it better.