Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Model #VMC3030, changed color

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
fjc1112
Follower
Follower

When I go out of town I move one of my cameras to different location. The last time I moved the camera the picture turned totally pink. Anybody have this happen. It's not very old.

7 REPLIES 7
mchase
Aspirant
Aspirant

Mine did that on day two of use.  I chose to leave it be and see if it clears itself up.  About 24 hours later it did just that with no action on my part.  That was a week ago with no repeat of the issue.  

Hardware H7
Firmware 1.2.4941
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

fjc1112,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

mcmu12
Luminary
Luminary
Mine turned pink. When I have issues with these cameras, they have always corrected themselves. Because it's a netgear problem.
RG401
Aspirant
Aspirant
One of my cameras are doing the same thing, but intermittently...goes b/w to pink.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

RG401,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

swoodard
Guide
Guide

Anyone get a solution on this? One of my 5 cameras started doing this last week. Video color is deep pink but night vision looks fine. Is the camera trash?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
As noted above, contact support. It's a hardware problem.