Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 27 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 7 In Conversation
b_k
Luminary
Luminary

I am asking for any suggestions again for syncing my camera to the base station.  I had this problem before and I thought leaving the battery cover open would help this process because it worked the last time I had trouble.  However, it has been two days that I have been trying to sync the camera.  I had the internet connection stop on the base station during the night.  I would not come back on until I reset the base.  My base station is working, so I kept trying to sync the camera.  It has new batteries and I ended up removing it, then tried to sync with the phone app and that didn't work so I tried again with the sync button on base.  I still don't have it.  Any ideas on what to do?  This is so frustrating!!  Thank you for any help.

27 REPLIES 27
b_k
Luminary
Luminary

Thank you for your response.  I hope that is all I need is a firmware update.  

RonAK
Aspirant
Aspirant

I mean Arlo needs to update the firmware to fix the problem or provide a replacement for the camera that never synchs right!

b_k
Luminary
Luminary

I see, well, they did send this replacement in April, however, I have no way to get ahold of them for an update on firmware or the camera.  After reinstalling the batteries each day, I have to push the sync button on the camera for the motion detection to work.  Any suggestion on how to reach a representative would be helpful.  Thank you.