Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Model # VMB3000 camera will automatically go to 10 seconds

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Benn
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is this the camera's problem or something else. My other camera has no problem. This didn't happen until the new app. addition.

11 REPLIES 11
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Did you check/edit your modes?

Benn
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 2 cameras with this unit and I synkt them at the same time and did the same for both. One works and one doesn't.

Benn
Aspirant
Aspirant

Sorry for the late reply.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Need details. Syncing is only the first step. You didn't say whether you checked your modes or what issues you're still having or how you've tried to troubleshoot.

Benn
Aspirant
Aspirant

I did the same set-up with both cameras at the same time. That includes mode, settings, synking, sensitivity, and time (seconds-45) to record. I also moved the proper working camera to the position of the 10 second recorder and there is no problem.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If you can swap camera positions and the problem follows the camera, it's likely a camera problem. Create a trouble ticket for possible RMA.

Benn
Aspirant
Aspirant

How do I creat a trouble ticket?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

See the Support link at the top right? Use it and look for Contact Support on that page. Many choices.

Benn
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you so much for your time and effort. It's good to know there is someone to help with this system.

Benn
Aspirant
Aspirant

None of the suggested solutions have solved the problem. Kathleen is to call me at 10:AM this morning.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Benn,

Were you able to resolve this issue with the help of the Arlo Support Team?

Please let us know!

JamesC