Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Mode changes to "disarmed" by itself

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
loopee
Aspirant
Aspirant

Having just installed two Arlo Q plus cameras recently, one camera keeps reverting its mode to Dis-armed, currently I'm using a schedule to arm them overnight but one camera arms itself correctly whereas the other camera keeps reverting back to dis-armed and not recording .

Checking the firmware, they are both up to date with the latest and running the same version - 1.8.3.2_17494

Searching these forums, this seem to be an identical issue from back in 2016:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Features/Mode-changes-to-quot-disarmed-quot-by-itself/td-p/1087617

Any help appreciated  

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Fastest thing would be to remove the camera from Settings, My Devices and resync fresh. If it still happens, open a case with support here.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

loopee,

Are you using a custom mode in the schedule or the default "Armed" mode? Check the rules for the mode being used and make sure everything is set up correctly.

JamesC

Arlo123
Tutor
Tutor

Try to check the MODE of your system if it is set to SCEDULE or ARMED. Because if it's under schedule, camera will really follow the settings it was set.

loopee
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James

I'm using the scheduling function to arm/disarm the cameras, as can be seen below

This only affect the one camera

Arlo.jpg

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

loopee,

Have you set up the schedule picture for both cameras? Are they identical?

JamesC