Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Lost video from arlo cameras

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Kavu68
Follower
Follower

Noticed someone on my back deck looking in Windows early this morning. After I emailed it for my husband to view
#1 Somehow he viewed a different timeline of it and
#2 Also seen more video of him on different camera...
So not only would I like to know how that happened, but also how can I retrieve it? Because I'm not tech savvy, but I know I never hit any delete. Especially not on 2 separate cameras. Now I can't even notify police. And not afraid to admit...scared to go to sleep tonight. ANY HELP OR GUIDANCE IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The videos should be in the library if not deleted. Make sure you don't have a filter set when viewing the library - the "funnel" icon at the top should not be filled in. Use different devices (yours, your husband's, a computer web browser, etc.) to see if there's a difference.

ANd call the police anyways. It makes no difference whether you have cameras/videos at all other than to help identify the person. I don't get why folks have a reluctance to call the police - it's what they're there for. They can increase patrols and use the information along with input from other calls to help determine patterns and other useful data.