Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Since the latest updates, the batteries are draining faster. Not lasting a single week.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Pato-NL
Aspirant
Aspirant

Does any of you also noticed that the batteries are draining faster since last update? Some of my batteries are not even lasting a single week. The settings are now on energy save, but I dont see any results. Two months ago, the batteries lasts for at least one month. I also suddenly get notifications about my battery. 

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Pato-NL,

If you're having problems where your battery keeps draining, try removing the battery from your Arlo camera and re-insert it back in to see if that helps. Also read this article to learn how to extend your battery life: How can I extend my Arlo camera's battery life?

Thilland
Aspirant
Aspirant

Pato did you have any luck with this?

Pato-NL
Aspirant
Aspirant

Dear Thilland,

No, but I am just reading into all the camera details and I am seeing it is more a security camera. I am using it to monitor my demented grandfather. So maybe it is because the last period there is a lot of movement in the house. I will keep an eye on it and see if there batteries are doing better. But for my feeling, since I am getting mails about the batteries, the batteries are draining faster.

Thanks!