Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Lost notifications audible alarm and email notifications. Model VMS3430

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
dkosatka
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlo model VMS3430.  When installed 4 weeks ago I was getting a notification on all cameras along with the proper alarm set in my Android.  Video came in quickly.  A few days ago I stopped getting the email and the notification now only vibrates.  I made sure the Android was set up proerly and verified that the Arlo App was set properly.  This renders the system useless to me.

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Well, maybe not exactly useless but if you're not getting the notifications, that should be fixable. First, using the app, the latest settings now includes a section for notifications. For whatever reason, it defaults to only vibrate. Turn on the sound, too, by setting a ringtone.

As for the emails, make sure they're not in spam. Try adding a second email address - if that works, something about the first email provider has changed. That has happened a number of times as reported here. What email service are you using?
dkosatka
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have done everything suggested except for the email change. I have Charter.net for my email. I'll add a Gmail or Yahoo and see if that helps. Thanks much.