Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Losing Connection & Missing Motion

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
AZDesertGal
Aspirant
Aspirant

This stupid camera is always offline. Hardly ever works. Went to check it today as something was missing out front and it stopped recording at 1:15. I know that this went missing shortly after that as that is when I noticed it. Now I have no idea who took it. It never works when it is really needed. Sure it works when there is no motion and nothing is happening. but when needed it fails. Never saw anyone stealing my car last year either. What good is this piece of crap? The only thing it is good for is keeping the battery companies in business. Have to change batteries about every 3 or 4 weeks. Cost me more or the batteries than t his worthless thing. The next time the batteries are dead then this gets pitched in the trash.

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @AZDesertGal

What troubleshooting steps have you performed, I do not want to suggest anything you may have previously done. 

Have you thought about using rechargeable batteries with your camera? They are provided on the Arlo website. I will attach the link here in case your interested. Tenergy Batteries