Library calendar no longer showing correctly

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Corydon
Aspirant
Aspirant

Since the last system 'update' my video library calander no longer shows up correctly.

Used to show an entire month and I could pick a date to look at.

Now all I get (if I'm lucky) is a single line across the top of the screen that will only ever show me the first few days of the month.

Can't even get the line to scroll across to look at other dates later in the month.

Videos also don't show as they used to ... same issue as above ... a few videos are on the screen others are off the screen and I can't get to them.

Not important to the subject but Arlo took a perfectly opational system and has now badly messed things up for the second time in the last 12 months.

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Is this using the app or a browser?  Also, what plan are you on? If the basic plan, you can only see the last 7 days since that's all you get. Not a flaw in the software, just one in how you're perceiving it.

Corydon
Aspirant
Aspirant
Using the iPhone app and have Basic service AND was able, up until now, to see a full month calendar so "that's all you get" must be a new downgrade in what Basic plan users now get.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Android here but the ability to view back beyond your plan hasn't been available for quite some time.  I see the whole calendar but only the last 7 days are clickable/viewable.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I can confirm this is expected behavior on the iOS app as well. If you have the Basic plan, only days containing content within the last 7 days can be viewed within the app. Days with no content available (aside from the current day) cannot be viewed.

JamesC