Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
woseyjales
Luminary
Luminary

I've been monitoring the latest Arlo Faux Pas and besides the system not being able to count events any longer, the motion sensing has been greatly diminished.Where I would normally have a minimum of a 100+ events a day, today I had 21. I had no events from 9:30 to 2:30 today, which would suggest the Arlo system was down for 5 hours???

Was the system down today???

Why have my motion events decreased???

Where's my counter???

Real adult answers would be appreciated, we don't need any more 3rd grade hoops to jump through, like check the batteries an what not. Just give us the real skinny!!!

4 REPLIES 4
Schorschi
Prodigy
Prodigy

I didn't experience any outages yesterday. Had several motion events triggered throughout the day, Eastern Time. The video clip counter is currently disabled, so you won't see anything other than zeros there.

Hattrik
Aspirant
Aspirant
I had no recorded activities yesterday and none this morning even though there was movement in front of the cameras. Live view is working just no recordings. This has happened several times of 24 hr gaps over the last 2 months.

Answers and resolutions are a must at this point
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You can try a quick reset by power cycling the base and cameras. If that doesn't help, a factory reset may be in order. That will mean resyncing the cameras and rebuilding any custom modes and schedule.

Fort_Knox
Apprentice
Apprentice

jguerdat wrote:

You can try a quick reset by power cycling the base and cameras. If that doesn't help, a factory reset may be in order. That will mean resyncing the cameras and rebuilding any custom modes and schedule.

OH boy, I hoped this system was more stable than my WIndows PC Smiley LOL

Base station: VMB3010r2 x 1
Wifi Camera: H7 x 4