Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Userarlo
Follower
Follower

Arlo cameras still don't work. TRASH

5 REPLIES 5
Lee00336
Aspirant
Aspirant

I reinstalled the old Arlo Legacy app back on my phone, restarted everything, signed into my account & it worked.  Cameras both up & running.  I'm not upgrading again to the Arlo app; it just does not work.  And until they can guarantee that it will work, I will not put it back on my phone!

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Userarlo

What exactly is the issue you are experiencing with your cameras?

Brenda6990
Aspirant
Aspirant

I agree 100%!!!!! Don't waste your money!!!! It's funny how the last recording is me driving out of the driveway and the next is me pulling into the driveway!!!! When I know for a fact there has been Lots of movement! Why does it only pick my movement up???!!??? It's a SCAM!!!!

Brenda6990
Aspirant
Aspirant

Please answer why it picks and chooses what motion to record???

I agree 100%!!!!! Don't waste your money!!!! It's funny how the last recording is me driving out of the driveway and the next is me pulling into the driveway!!!! When I know for a fact there has been Lots of movement! Why does it only pick my movement up???!!??? It's a SCAM!!!!

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Brenda6990

When did this issue first occur? there may be an issue with the camera & it's position. I have attached an article that will assist with the camera placement below

How do I position my Arlo wire-free camera?