Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 16 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
Rudy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Is the Arlo web portal down?

I can not access the site

https://arlo.netgear.com/#/login

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

We are aware of an issue regarding the web server that is affecting some users. We are currently working on a resolution. I will keep you posted! 

JamesC

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
justinkcyu
Initiate
Initiate

ya I guess so.

I cannot access it either...

Showguy
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

It would appear that way. I have not been able to get in on any device or pc since 5:00pm est. 

adio0709
Aspirant
Aspirant

apparently.. having the same issue here. thank god its not just me. been freaking out restarting everything i can, still not working.

just purchased this thing last night. probably gonna box it right back up and return it for a different brand.

so much for "security"... foh, can't even view the camera lmao. what a joke.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

We are aware of an issue regarding the web server that is affecting some users. We are currently working on a resolution. I will keep you posted! 

JamesC

adio0709
Aspirant
Aspirant

lol. oh boy! thank you! Smiley Indifferent

justinkcyu
Initiate
Initiate

great.

it seems it is back to normal now.

adio0709
Aspirant
Aspirant

nice, working here too. probably still going to return it for something more reliable. get the vibe this product isn't very well tested at all.

EDIT: appears its still not working actually. the web portal works but now it keeps saying "Your base station is not connected to the internet. Please make sure it's powered on and connected to your router."

I have done everything i can but still not working. switched wires around, did the master reset and resynced the camera.. still nothin.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Arlo services are back online.  We experienced an issue with our hosting provider and apologize for the inconvenience.  Thanks to everyone for your patience.

JamesC

adio0709
Aspirant
Aspirant

which hosting provider?

appears its still not working actually. the web portal works but now it keeps saying "Your base station is not connected to the internet. Please make sure it's powered on and connected to your router."

I have done everything i can but still not working. switched wires around, did the master reset and resynced the camera, reset my internet all together numerous times.. still nothin.

adio0709
Aspirant
Aspirant

JamesC wrote:

Arlo services are back online.  We experienced an issue with our hosting provider and apologize for the inconvenience.  Thanks to everyone for your patience.

JamesC

where you at JamesC....

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

adio0709,

I have sent you a private message. I believe the issue you are experiencing to be unrelated to the web server issue and would like to take further steps to assist you.

JamesC

cptfrank
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same problem that other users described of getting the message that the base station is offline and not connected to the internet. I just bought the system, installed it today and it was working properly a couple of hours ago. I tried the described remedies and they did not work. If this is a problematic system I will return it to Sam's Club where I purchased it. It wasn't cheap.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

cptfrank,

Welcome to the community! Consider clearing your browser cache and logging back in or swapping to a different browser. Also consider signing on from a different device with the Arlo app such as a tablet or mobile phone to try and further isolate the issue.

Let me know if this helps!

JamesC

cptfrank
Aspirant
Aspirant

I signed in with my mobile phone and it worked. Thank youi.

JD1964
Aspirant
Aspirant

It's down now!  This is twice today I have checked, and twice it was down. 

Fix this, obviously it's a years worth of issue!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JD1964,

I am not able to replicate any issue accessing the web portal. Are you receiving any error messages?

Are you seeing this behavior both on the web client and mobile app?

JamesC