Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
cineview
Aspirant
Aspirant

There was a thread 5 years ago with the same topic, were Arlo rep told us to be patient.

So, how long do we need to wait for this to be solved, 6 years, 10 years, 50 years???

9 REPLIES 9
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

cineview,

For Arlo marketing emails, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list by clicking the link at the bottom. It should say something like this:

"You are receiving this email because you have signed up to receive marketing emails from Arlo. If you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from Arlo, please unsubscribe here. To ensure delivery to your inbox, add no_reply@e.arlo.com to your address book. Please do not reply to this message."

Doing so will allow you to opt out of Arlo marketing specific promotions and events.

JamesC

cineview
Aspirant
Aspirant
Doing so only takes me to the login site, nothing else.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

cineview,

Are you clicking the correct link? It should to you to a page that requests that you enter your email address as verification. You can then make adjustments to the types of emails you want to receive.

JamesC

cineview
Aspirant
Aspirant
Well, if this is the one, then yes.
« If you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from Arlo, please unsubscribe HERE»
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

cineview,

That's the one. When you click the "HERE" link, can you provide a screenshot of the page it's taking you to? Can you also share the URL?

JamesC

cineview
Aspirant
Aspirant

Now i only get a page with this text in the top left corner

"This link has expired. Please contact the sender of the email for more information."

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

cineview,

Hmm, I haven't been able to replicate the issue. Try using the link in the next marketing email you receive and if you still have an issue, please let me know and I will investigate further.

JamesC

rog421
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am also receiving marketing emails. The latest one titled "Cybersecurity Awareness Month safety tips" has no unsubscribe link.

At the bottom of the email, it states: "This is a mandatory email notification to update you about important information regarding your Arlo product or account. Arlo and the Arlo logo are trademarks of Arlo Technologies, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other brand names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective holder(s). Please do not reply to this message."

However, the email is clearly not mandatory. Please advise how I can stop receiving these emails.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

rog421,

Log in to your Arlo mobile app and navigate to Settings > Profile > Edit Profile. Scroll down and uncheck the "Keep me up-to-date selection.

JamesC