Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
StaySafe
Guide
Guide

My Iphone8 worked for over a year. I had a problem connecting so uninstalled app and reinstalled.  Now with 2-step verification everything looks like it will work, but at the end it says "Problem Verifying this Device".  Same phone that worked before, now it doesn't (brothers android is working).  I Deleted/Reinstalled App, same problem.  Went into settings on laptop, removed phone from list, still not verifying.  All Notifications are turned on for the App.  Please help, I use these cameras to keep an eye on elderly mother and now I can't from my phone.

Best answers
  • JamesC
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

I've escalated this topic. The development team is currently reviewing these reports. I will provide an update as soon as I have more information.

JamesC

• Arlo253
    Tutor
    Tutor

I just fixed click don’t trust and then it’ll ask you if you did clicked don’t trust by accident and it will ask you login again click that then it will work

30 REPLIES 30
Taoster
Initiate
Initiate
I just got a new iPhone 13 and experiencing the same problem. I removed my old device as trusted device but still could not add my new phone.
Dclough
Initiate
Initiate
Every time I go to trust this new device Arlo gives an error message. I have deleted & reinstalled the app twice with no luck.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Dclough wrote:
Every time I go to trust this new device Arlo gives an error message. I have deleted & reinstalled the app twice with no luck.

Arlo says they are investigating, and likely will reply on this thread when they have a fix.  In the meantime, you'll need to use the "Don't Trust" option.

Lporter
Initiate
Initiate

Hi I was hoping to innvest in Arlo pro 4 x 2 as a spotlight and camera for the side of my house and I downloaded the app to see how seamless the app is but I too have had the same trouble with the app trusting the only device I have tried to tie it to.  Clearly a bug that needs fixing but I might wait to purchase the camera’s with solar panel until I know the app is operational.  Any updates would be appreciated. 

Thanks

Lori 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue has been resolved. Please authenticate and attempt to trust your new iOS devices again and let us know if you still experience any issues.

Thanks,

JamesC

Surferprime
Initiate
Initiate

The solution has worked for me, the Trust Device option in the app now works.

Good stuff!