Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Kithay
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Iphone 5 display shows each camera twice with the second camera view having a dead battery indicator. I have updated to the latest version with no fix. Other similar posts show the problem is resolved with some people, does anyone have an answer thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kithay
Aspirant
Aspirant
The latest update has fixed the problem. Thanks everyone for taking an interest.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

I believe the real answer will be in the next IOS app release

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
ajjohn
Aspirant
Aspirant
Happening on my wife's iPhone. AJ
MrsVaris
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have iPhone 7 Plus and have double of my base station on my Arlo App, then each camera is doubled under the original base station and the doubled base station. Therefore I have 2 base stations listed instead of 1 and I have 4 of each camera listed. I phoned Arlo support and we completely deleted the app from my phone, turned the phone off then back on after a couple of minutes, and reset the base station. This fixed the problem for a couple of hours, then it was back to double base station and four of each camera. I did update the Arlo App on the 5th Jan and I think the problem is with the latest update as this has only occurred since the update.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue is currently under investigation by the engineering team. Some users have had success by uninstalling the Arlo mobile app and downloading a fresh version from the app store. I will post an update as soon as I have more information. We appreciate your patience in this process.

JamesC

MrsVaris
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes I did uninstall the Arlo mobile app and downloaded a fresh version from the App Store while on the phone with Netgear. Only fixed the problem for a couple of hours. This problem has only occurred since the latest app update on the 5th January.
I'm so glad this is under investigation as it is quite frustrating. Thankyou.
Kithay
Aspirant
Aspirant
The latest update has fixed the problem. Thanks everyone for taking an interest.