Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I set up system and synced two of the cameras. The third camera does not sync.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
anetnau
Aspirant
Aspirant

I set up the system.  Had no trouble syncing the first two cameas but the third does not sync.  Tried replacing the batteries..still nothing. When I install the batteries a blue light comes on for a second.  When I try syncing with the base station nothing happens....no lights at all. 

6 REPLIES 6
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Ok, if you just push the camera sync button do you get slow flash in blue of front led?

( goes away after 10 secs or so )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
anetnau
Aspirant
Aspirant

No lights at all.  Absolutely nothing shows. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Try plugging the camera in and sync while powered. If that works it's a bad battery. If not it's a bad camera. Swap at the store or open a case with support.
anetnau
Aspirant
Aspirant

Cameras are wireless, battery operated.  Not possible to plug them in.  But thanks for the advice.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
This is the Pro section so plugging in is possible. If you have the original wireless cameras, please post in the proper area.
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

anetnau wrote:

I set up the system.  Had no trouble syncing the first two cameas but the third does not sync.  Tried replacing the batteries..still nothing. When I install the batteries a blue light comes on for a second.  When I try syncing with the base station nothing happens....no lights at all. 

Contact Netgear Support for possible replacement

Morse is faster than texting!