Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I move like to move my Arlo to another house

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
brownwrap
Aspirant
Aspirant

My box says  VMS3330-100NAS. I have the three camera system. I bought this to try it out. Now I would like to move the system from the original location to another location which is my son's house. His wife has an I-Phone. I don't know about him. Regardless. I want him to have a new user id and an entirely new setup. What has to be done? Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

You have to REMOVE all the devices from you account before someone else can enter info as new user/pw.

So, go to settings, go to cameras, use REMOVE DEVICE, then when all cameras are deleted, do the same for the base.

You son should be able to do a full reset of the base ( hold in reset for about 10 secs till front leds flash ) and then start as if new.

He could use an iphone, android phone , or just plain browser on a computer.

* (worse case if it does not work would be to call/email Netgear to clear the old user from the base if locked )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

You have to REMOVE all the devices from you account before someone else can enter info as new user/pw.

So, go to settings, go to cameras, use REMOVE DEVICE, then when all cameras are deleted, do the same for the base.

You son should be able to do a full reset of the base ( hold in reset for about 10 secs till front leds flash ) and then start as if new.

He could use an iphone, android phone , or just plain browser on a computer.

* (worse case if it does not work would be to call/email Netgear to clear the old user from the base if locked )

Morse is faster than texting!