Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I have a camera which is visible on my phone but not on my wife’s

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
ploughguy
Apprentice
Apprentice

We have an arlo installation with H8 cameras (which, I think, are the original Arlos.)  Most of them behave themselves, but one is causing me grief because it appears as a device in the app on my iPhone, but not on my wife’s.  Both phones are running version 4.02 of the app.

I can see that she has access to the camera in the Arlo app on my phone under Settings - Grant Access.  She also has administrative rights.

Originally, she was getting a black window for the camera that said the camera was no longer available (whereas on my phone, I could connect to it, see video, hear sound.) I deleted it from her phone, now I can’t get it to come back.

I am the administrator. I set all this up years ago and I don’t remember the details of what I did to give her access.  I thought the cameras just appeard to everyone. Do I have to do anything fancy to give her access to this particular camera?

I can see the phone in my.arlo.com, but the only thing I seem to be able to do with it there is move it into or out of Arlo Secure.

I would really like to get myself back onto her Nice list.  Any thoughts?

Thanks for your help,

Russ

2 REPLIES 2
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

If the camera is a recent addition after the last grant user invite then you will need to remove the granted access and invite again for changes to be applied.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Are you still experiencing this issue?