Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Hydraulic
Tutor
Tutor

Just bought 4 new Arlo cameras, including a Go2 . Have 15 cameras on the advanced business plan, cannot add another one to it, even though it says up to 16!!!! Anyway, wanted to add the 4 new cameras but the ONLY option I get to upgrade the plan to is Enterprise. I'm never going to have anymore than 20 cameras, so why do I not have the option to upgrade to professional? Having been an Arlo owner and subscriber for over 6 years, I am not impressed with dropping the email alerts AND not having an upgrade plan option that is reasonable. I have worked out that if I took this AU$59.99 a month enterprise plan, it would be costing me at least AU$30 a month more than it should. That being the case, I would be better off moving to a totally new and different camera system. Unless a solution is found, I'll be cancelling my subscription and moving off into the sunset, with new cameras from another supplier.

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I'm not familiar with business plans but you may want to see if there's a newer plan. If so, canceling your existing subscription and subscribing to a current plan may be what's needed. I believe you need to use a computer browser to see the business plans.

Hydraulic
Tutor
Tutor

I am using a computer and currently 3 types of business plans are offered, https://kb.arlo.com/1202808/What-Arlo-Business-plans-are-available . I have advanced and it should allow me to upgrade to professional or enterprise but I only have enterprise as an option.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Out of my knowledge. @JamesC , @ShayneS , @BrookeN ?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Looking into this now. I will provide an update as soon as I know more.

JamesC

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

After confirming with the subscriptions team, Advanced and Professional business plans are not available in all regions. US and AU users will only have access to Enterprise plans moving forward.

JamesC

Hydraulic
Tutor
Tutor

Think I'll be moving onto another system. I'll purchase from another supplier, that has a more price sensible and realistic storage option, with push notifications and alerts. It's just a cash grab, I cannot justify going from AU$15.99 to AU$59.99 for the 3 extra cameras I just purchased. Re0l1nk have good cameras and all plans are sensibly priced. I also fail to see why I should pay for 2 locations, home and business plus locations for 2 Arlo Go and 1 Arlo Go2. The monthly cost would be prohibitive, particularly when you pay top $ for ANY Arlo camera. Not at all happy with the way Arlo are going with this. I now see why people are moving away from this system.