I can't login

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
RRich
Follower
Follower

Hi, this week I started having problems getting into my Arlo app.   It would give me the option to send a verification code to my cell or email.  I started with the cell and I never received a notification, so I don't know if that means someone hacked my account and changed my phone number.   My other option was send a notification to my work email.    I got logged in via work email and decided to change my email address to my personal email in case I leave my job I didn't want to get logged out.    Arlo kept saying, an email was sent to your email to verify the email.  Well, the email never gave me a link to verify the new email.   It only says a new device was used to login.  If you're aware of this disregard this email. If you're not aware, click here to change your password.      

I've changed my password and the personal email did take affect in the app, but since I can't verify the new email it wont let me login.  So I'm locked out since my cell isn't active.  and I have un verified email address and I can't talk to a real agent.   I hope this makes sense. 

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

RRich,

Is the verification email being filtered by your email provider? Check your spam folder to be sure the email isn't getting automatically removed.

JamesC