I can't get my cameras back online !

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Cunningham49ers
Follower
Follower
<p>&nbsp;I purchased the four camera Arlo system over one year ago and have loved every minute of it &nbsp;&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;I have even talked three of my friends into purchasing the Arlo home security system. &nbsp; Three days ago two of my cameras went off-line and I did the same thing I've always done when this happens and just turned &nbsp;off the base and turned it back on. &nbsp;This time it would only leave me with two cameras working or three cameras working. &nbsp;I turned it on and off two or three different times then I hit the reset button and now I can't for the life of me get my cameras to come back online &nbsp; I've restarted my base 10 more times re-sync the cameras and reset the base two more times but still shows system off-line. &nbsp;Can someone tell me something I may not know ????</p>
3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Having used the reset button requires you to remove everything from Settings, My Devices and start fresh.  Use the Add Device button on the Devices tab to add the base and sync the cameras.  Do any firmware updates that are presented (maybe none).

Use the reset button as truly the last resort and be aware that you have to reinstall everything.

JIMANDSOPHIA
Aspirant
Aspirant
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Can't help you without plenty of details. Tell us everything.