Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Zenofile
Initiate
Initiate

I set the light color on my Arlo Security Light.  The test works fine.  However, when the light is motion activated, the light is white again.   I looked at all the support documents and have spent more than 2 hours searching and I don't find any information on this.  Is this a product limitation?  Am I setting something wrong.

This should be a 5 minute call.  I tried contacting Arlo support but they refuse to talk to to me because "I am no longer considered a customer after too many days". WOW!  great customer experience.  "we now have your money, and now you longer matter to us".  I am definitely not buying their products again.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

When setting the color, you have to go to Mode > Select your mode/Pencil icon > Rules Pencil Icon > Then do the following Pencil Icon > Adjust the Color/settings > Click Edit Mode > Done > Done.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

When setting the color, you have to go to Mode > Select your mode/Pencil icon > Rules Pencil Icon > Then do the following Pencil Icon > Adjust the Color/settings > Click Edit Mode > Done > Done.

Zenofile
Initiate
Initiate
Arlo has unusually complex interface. Two completely different areas to change settings to the same light. Very strange and I did not find it in the help or instructions.