Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 31 Replies
  • 15 Likes
  • 10 In Conversation
Copterkamera
Star
Star
Both the original and Pro Arlo cameras is no longer possible to adjust the brightness in live mode in the Arlo app as was possible before.

Anyone who knows why this setting is not working anymore?
31 REPLIES 31
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Wmmcl

Which device are you using to adjust this? What are the steps you are taking to save the brightness?

Perth-Bok
Tutor
Tutor
Hi

I logged into my desktop PC and was able to change and save the settings/brightness etc.

Strange how Arlo are not responding with remedies to fix this via phone or iPad app .
Wmmcl
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am using the iOS app. Its the latest version. I have to go into the device settings and change the brightness from there because the option to adjust brightness while in the live mode has been removed it seems.
Delboyii
Apprentice
Apprentice

Yet another Netgear introduced bug that is neither being acknowledged or fixed after seevral months.

I have latest IOS OS installed, latest Arlo mobile app, all cameras and base station upto date and I cannot udpate the brightness settings in the Device Management tab as it will not auto save.

A fix is required as opposed to the same old questions being posed in an attempt to redirect the problem ownership elsewhere.

@Wmmcl wrote:
I am using the iOS app. Its the latest version. I have to go into the device settings and change the brightness from there because the option to adjust brightness while in the live mode has been removed it seems.

Wmmcl
Aspirant
Aspirant
Just assume that I am not an idiot and I know how this feature should work. Pass this up the line so that it can be addressed for all of your customers who are having the same exact issue. Thanks
Wmmcl
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes but i am often away from my house and would like to be able to use the app to adjust brightness at different times of day/night
Sjallen
Aspirant
Aspirant

This brightness setting is available in live view from the phone app (android) but not available on a browzer web app from My Arlo when logged in. I posted regarding this today.