Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
JoeBobb
Initiate
Initiate

From my desktop browser, I created a Mode called "My Schedule".  I set all the rules for this mode and saved it, but now I'd like to go back and doublecheck the start/stop times.  How do I do this?  From the "Edit Rule" mode, I can check the sensitivity setting and see how long I told it to record, but I don't see anywhere to check the start/stop time.  Can someone help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There are a number of FAQs and knowledge base articles about all this on the website. There are also a lot of posts detailing how to do this and much more.

Basically, there are modes and then there's the schedule. You set up modes with rules for how you want the cameras to work (you've already done this). Then you insert the appropriate mode into the appropriate time slot in the schedule. Its not hard at all although you do have to ponder things a little if you don't bother to check for all the online help available. You're not the first more will be the last to need a bit of guidance. We can help...

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JoeBobb
Initiate
Initiate

Never mind.  I just realized that I'm so lost I don't even how to begin to ask the question I need.  I'm not even sure if this is the right forum for an Arlo system, although I got here through Arlo's website.  What a piece of crap.  Four of us have tried to figure out how to set a schedule start/stop time (each of whom already have their own security system) and nobody can figure out how to set the schedule.  Good thing this was a gift and I didn't actually pay any money for it.

nngnng
Apprentice
Apprentice

I totally agree the arlo wireless is piece of crap. Lucky you it was a gift- I paid over $300 for the system- I am going to sell it at ebay and take a big lost- I JUST WANT THIS PIECE OF CRAP OUT OF MY FACE.......

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There are a number of FAQs and knowledge base articles about all this on the website. There are also a lot of posts detailing how to do this and much more.

Basically, there are modes and then there's the schedule. You set up modes with rules for how you want the cameras to work (you've already done this). Then you insert the appropriate mode into the appropriate time slot in the schedule. Its not hard at all although you do have to ponder things a little if you don't bother to check for all the online help available. You're not the first more will be the last to need a bit of guidance. We can help...

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Take a look at this article defining the steps to turn on and setup a schedule: How do I configure and use the Schedule option?

JamesC