Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How do I keep a relative of mine from turning cameras off

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Lois
Aspirant
Aspirant

How do I keep a relative of mine from turning cameras off and coming in when I am gone and turning them on when they leave.  One relative I have not spoken to for over ayear,  I have changed passwords many times and even set a E-mail address just for cameras

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Lois wrote:

How do I keep a relative of mine from turning cameras off and coming in when I am gone and turning them on when they leave.  One relative I have not spoken to for over ayear,  I have changed passwords many times and even set a E-mail address just for cameras

If you changed the password, they can not access control of the prgm to turn off cameras.

If they have physical access to the base/cameras , there is not much you can do for them turing it off.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Lois wrote:

If you changed the password, they can not access control of the prgm to turn off cameras.

If they have physical access to the base/cameras , there is not much you can do for them turing it off.

Morse is faster than texting!
JohnnyFRX
Luminary
Luminary

Perhaps try locking the base station in a closet or similar?