Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How do I change email address?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
alfrito
Initiate
Initiate

Support forums not up to date on this topic. Was told by phone support that Arlo is no longer partners with netgear so going to the netgear site as sugested wll not work. Was then told in order to change my email address that I need to open a new account and reset all my cameras. Bad idea! Alot of hassel to just change an email!!

2 REPLIES 2
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@alfrito wrote:

Was told by phone support that Arlo is no longer partners with netgear so going to the netgear site as sugested wll not work.

Which "site" are we talking about here?

When Arlo and Netgear went through their divorce, my old email address carried over from Netgear to Arlo.

Tried for a password reminder?

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
alfrito1
Aspirant
Aspirant

This is a snippet of what I'm referring to"

Arlo Moderator
Re: Changing username / email address

Hello @arak331 ,

In order to change your username/email address, please folow the below steps:

1. Log on to My.Netgear Registration Page
  2. Use the credentials you used to sign in to the Arlo account.
  3. Once signed in, please select "My Profile". "

All I wanted to do was change my email address and that is not supported at this moment with arlo after updates. After spending a great deal of time and speaking with 2 Arlo reps on this yesterday only to get very very fustrated. They told me that changing my email is not supported at this time. WHAT!! I then remembered my wifes phone still had the old arlo app and I was then able to then change my email address. Today I was going to do a quick respond to your reply and was instucted that I needed to regester to use the forum. This is why I'm now "alfrito1". Arlo needs to do better! Thanks for your response.