Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation
enzobertola
Tutor
Tutor

Good day, I have a new ARLO system with 3 cameras but I am not able to set up "movement activation" for either one or two or all cameras. I can enter setting menu for each camera, but "base station modality" is always stating: Movement not activated for all (cameras). Can comebody help me to manage this? Thanks, Enzo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
enzobertola
Tutor
Tutor

Hello Krystyn,

thanks for kind reply, just a few hours ago I managed to solve this issue. In fact, I am now receiving e-mail notifications based on "motion alert" and I can manage this option camera by camera (alert on / alert off).

Thanks, once again, for your interest,

Best regards

Enzo

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
KristynM
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

enzobertola,

Could you kindly take a screen-shot of the message you are seeing. In addition to the screen-shot, when does this appear?

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
KristynM
Arlo Support Team
Yahiatene
Tutor
Tutor
J'ai supprimer mes deux caméras et j'arrive pas a les récupérer je veux de l'aide svp
enzobertola
Tutor
Tutor

Hello Krystyn,

thanks for kind reply, just a few hours ago I managed to solve this issue. In fact, I am now receiving e-mail notifications based on "motion alert" and I can manage this option camera by camera (alert on / alert off).

Thanks, once again, for your interest,

Best regards

Enzo

Gabsale
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is there a way to stop or limit email notifications?

manfredz
Hero
Hero

yes, go into the mode you're using, then edit the cam you're using and delete the email address for the motification

Gabsale
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you!!!!