Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

VMB3000 everything vanished

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Kevinm781
Aspirant
Aspirant

The base station and all cameras have vanished from my account. I have tried reconnecting to the station with no success. Power, internet, and camera lights all show green but everything is gone from the app on my android and on my pc

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Engineering has identified and deployed a fix to resolve this issue. No updates or changes need to be made to receive the resolution. Please let me know if you continue experiencing this behavior.

JamesC

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
steve_t
Master Master
Master
billspurgin
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the same issue. Tried the reset on mine and no go.
billspurgin
Aspirant
Aspirant

billspurgin
Aspirant
Aspirant
Is there a phone number we can call for real time support?
manfredz
Hero
Hero

Phone numbers for various countries can be found by clicking on the Contact Support button at the bottom of every forum page

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've escalated this topic for further investigation. Please let me know if you continue to experience this behavior.

JamesC

Kevinm781
Aspirant
Aspirant
It happened again sometime last night, can't view base station or cameras. I can see the base on my network but it can't be discovered
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Engineering has identified and deployed a fix to resolve this issue. No updates or changes need to be made to receive the resolution. Please let me know if you continue experiencing this behavior.

JamesC