Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Installed yesterday, but today no cameras are listed when I log on

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
JOEYD76039
Follower
Follower

This is the second time this has happened to me.  About 2 weeks ago we set up my cameras and I could see all 5 cameras.  The next day there were no cameras when I got on my Arlo App.  We tried again and yesterday we set it up again and could see 4 cameras.  The 5th camera would not sync. Today when I got on my Arlo App, there were no videos/cameras.  The only thing which came up was an icon to add devices.  I called Customer Support and they want to re-sent, re-add and re-sync the cameras.  I've already done that twice now.  I am getting so frustrated, as I have a stalker situation that I am dealing with and I need the security cameras active. 

Also, there is no "Mode" setting when I get on Arlo.  Did I buy an outdated version of this system?

Joanne

2 REPLIES 2
steve_t
Master Master
Master

It sounds like the app is getting stuck at the start. Does waiting around 30 seconds yield cameras?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Engineering has identified and deployed a fix to resolve this issue. No updates or changes need to be made to receive the resolution. Please let me know if you continue experiencing this behavior.

JamesC