Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Help with setting up multiple systems & Guest Accounts

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
RobbieCove
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

Need some advice please on guest accounts. I am looking to use the Arlo system in 9 temporary warehouses and will have temporary staff working in these for six months.

I will be account holder for them all and wish for two staff members in each warehouse to also have limited access however I don't ideally want the two members of staff knowing I have access to the cameras to see what time people arriving/leaving so much question is when they get a guest account email invitation does it say my name has invited them to create a guest account or do they just get an automated arlo email invitation.

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It's been a while since I granted access but I believe it has the originator's name in the invitation.

RobbieCove
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks for the reply, I did think it may be like that which complicates the purpose of me using it.
RobbieCove
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi,

If anyone who has recently set up a guest account could attach a screenshot showing the wording the invitation gives (blank out names for privacy of course) I'd be grateful.

Many thanks
RobbieCove
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi,

Apologies if this has been covered previously but can someone let me know if I can invite two staff members to create accounts for my system but I choose when I then grant them access to view the cameras. Or is it a case of as soon as I create guest accounts and they accept and sign up they can log in whenever?

Thanks
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Once they've accepted the invite, they can log in whenever they want. You can control what they see manually by (de)selecting the cameras they're allowed to see at any particular time in their granted access. No way to automate this.