Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Getting "no internet connection"/"Not available at this time". Camera works next to Base.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
firstjodi
Follower
Follower

I am now into hour 6.5 trying to get this thing installed- 2.5 of that with tech support.  Now trying with phone and nothing.  I get two messages- either no internet connection or Arlo is not available at this time.

It only works if I am sitting with the camera next to the base station.  Duh- hardly what I wanted.  I wanted them outside.  It says outside on the box, but cannot go outside with the camera- it shuts off.  What???

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey firstjodi,

You mentioned you contacted the support team regarding your Arlo camera not working properly. Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

Retired_Member
Not applicable

Arlo.jpg

Same. I went on holiday for 2 weeks and my cameras went off, while no issue with base station or internet. Arlo doesn't do the key thing they supposed to - record video, when I'm away

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Fat_Avocado,

Have you tried rebooting your Base Station to see if that helps? You can also refer to this article to learn how to troubleshoot when your Arlo camera goes offline: My Arlo wire-free camera is offline; how can I troubleshoot it?