Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Hitch
Guide
Guide

Everytime I turn the Geofencing, the app logs me out and says I need to sign in due to being logged out because I logged in from another device ?

4 REPLIES 4
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hitch

It sounds like your account may be getting logged in to. Have you shared your password with anybody, friends/family? you might want to change your password and try again.

Hitch
Guide
Guide

No, you were no help as usual, I have not shared my PW with anyone, it is only connected to 1 device, my cell phone.

I complained last year about getting logged out almost every time I opened it up, at that time I had complained about your support and all the problems these cameras have and I got a smartass reply back from one of your tech support (if you can call it that) and when I shot back with my own smartass reply, that’s when it started logging me out, so I asked if someone in your support group could be logging me out all the time, the reply to that was  “change your PW”, so I did and it quit logging me out..........now it’s happening again when I use the geofencing setting......to say the least, I would not buy the arlo brand again nor would I recommend them to anyone due to camera pink tint, getting logged out somehow, terrible battery life, support tech is hard to reach and get good answers and fixes for problems. When these cameras quit working, I will replace the whole outfit with another brand.

If you go to your support thread and see that the same questions asking for help are asked over and over, maybe you would realize there is a problem and fix it, instead, all we get is reboot it, reconnect your camera to the base router, change your PW, change your batteries..........how many ppl have complained about the pink tint problems ?  Have you fixed that problem ?  How about replacing the bad camera instead of giving us things to try that don’t fix the problem.

I shouldn’t have to waste so much of my time trying to figure out what is going on OR asking tech support and waiting on a reply (since you can’t actually speak to anyone) that would actual fix the problem.

I spent my hard earned money on your outfit and expect a quality product and real tech support and for you to back up your product, if it means replacing a defective camera for a customer, then be it, at least if I was getting good service and tech support I would be willing to buy it again and recommend your product to others..........and you would know what failures your equipment have and maybe figure out how to fix it and keep your customers happy and returning customers.

I should not have to be changing my password all the time as a fix to a problem, if that’s the fix, who the hell is logging me out ???

Sincerely, Hitch

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hitch,

Have you contacted Customer Support to let them know the problem persists. I have attached the link below for you

Arlo Tech Support

Hitch
Guide
Guide
Customer support.....thats what you call it....I am so fricken tired of trying to reach someone of Arlo, whether it Tech Support or Customer Support, it all the same lame crap responses.
Did you share your password, NO, nobody has my password and I only have the app on just my cell phone.
It's one problem after another with these units, if you check your own support systems you would see that the same problem is asked over and over by the sucker who bought into your crappy product........