Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
BenjaminR
Aspirant
Aspirant

This may have been asked already but don’t want this sift or search through all the post. I get blank screen with the message “your Arlo device is offline”. I know this is not the case as I have restarted it from the app and as well as turning it off at the base station for 60 seconds then turning it back on. I have gone as far as turning off the power from the modem and completely removing the base station and cameras and doing a complete re install. I am still getting this error message and it is frustrating. My system is about 3 years old now and I only recently started getting this issue. Has anyone experienced this? How might I be able to fix it? Thank you for any help.

Ben

7 REPLIES 7
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @BenjaminR

Just to double check, Did you happen to perform a Factory reset by holding the reset button for 10 sec? or did you remove the cameras from Settings > My Devices > Re-add > Reboot the base station?

BenjaminR
Aspirant
Aspirant
I did the latter. I will try doing the factory reset by holding the button down for 10 second on the base station. Just to confirm that is the black button on the back of the base station correct? Will give it a try.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@BenjaminR

It is the little black button you that needs a small clip to press. If you choose to reset the unit, you will loose all settings & have to pair your cameras again. make sure to take note of any schedules/settings you would like to re-add.

Taylorcmurphy
Aspirant
Aspirant
Did this ever get resolved? I'm afraid that if I reset I'll never be able to get the two cameras back online, 2 of 4 offline, I can't even tell if they are charging.
Mine are just a few months why of being 3 years old.
BenjaminR
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes! The master reset did the trick.
Thank you!
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Taylorcmurphy

Have you tried to remove the cameras from Settings > My Devices > Reboot the Base & try and re-sync the cameras?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@BenjaminR

You are welcome! Let us know if you have any further questions.