Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Full order not received over a month later

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
dvargo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

Maybe the community can help me. I ordered a refurbished base station and pro camera through Arlo on November 16th. I received the base station about a week later but i still haven't recieved the camera. I have had over 10 chat sessions, I email support every day now, i have called the support number numerous times now. i have an open ticket but i can't get answers or follow ups from anyone. Last Tuesday i was told the camera was shipped 2 day air but they could not provide a tracking number. I stil have not received the camera. I have asked for a tracking number or refund and can't be provided either. Very dissapointed with Arlo's customer service. Please help!

10 REPLIES 10
dvargo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

Maybe the community can help me. I ordered a refurbished base station and pro camera through Arlo on November 16th. I received the base station about a week later but i still haven't recieved the camera. I have had over 10 chat sessions, I email support every day now, i have called the support number numerous times now. i have an open ticket but i can't get answers or follow ups from anyone. Last Tuesday i was told the camera was shipped 2 day air but they could not provide a tracking number. I stil have not received the camera. I have asked for a tracking number or refund and can't be provided either. Very dissapointed with Arlo's customer service. Please help!

pc2k17
Hero
Hero

If you don't receive the items you paid for call your bank or credit card and have them stop or dispute the payment.

dvargo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is it possible to put a partial hold on a payment? I received the base station just not the camera. I'd love to return the base station but who knows how I could go about doing that. I am in the process of putting my 2 camera Arlo, Arlo baby and extra Arlo Pro on eBay.

Regardless it's unacceptable to have absolutly no customer service. How do you run a sales department and not have a phone number(which i was told by tech support chat)?

pc2k17
Hero
Hero

I'd just dispute the whole thing, keep the base and sell it. Seems only fair since they broke their "contract" with you. (the contract is you pay and they provide the items) Netgear isn't going to waste their time trying to get a base back not to mention they probably don't even know it was shipped to you since their customer service is very disorganized.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

PM @JamesC with details.

dvargo
Aspirant
Aspirant

will do. thanks

dvargo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Another week has gone by and i still have no update, no camera and no refund!

dvargo
Aspirant
Aspirant

And another week has gone by and i still have no update, no camera and no refund! What is going on with Arlo sales support?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

dvargo,

I've requested an update on your open support case. An agent should be reaching out to you with more information as soon as possible.

JamesC

dvargo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Still no camera, no refund and no update. We are approaching 2 months now. Why is it so hard to just have someone follow up? The phone number they provide doesn't even work. This is rediculous!