Factory Reset NOT working....

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
jovANDres
Aspirant
Aspirant

Tried holding the reset and synk buttons for more than 40secs and no amber color... still green

is any other method to get a factory state? BTW I'm trying this because the whole system went off and disapeared from my dashboard (I have no devices on and impossible to conect)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jovANDres
Aspirant
Aspirant

ok, after multiple intents, (I did unplugged for a while and follow the rest button (only) procedure) I finally got base reset and cameras connected again.

Thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Just hold in the reset button for 10 seconds till front LED flash

both buttons held  is the old way

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
jovANDres
Aspirant
Aspirant

I did try that (initailly). holding, holding... my hand was numb already (over 45 secs), also I left it unplug for more than a min and reconnect everything again with no sucess.

Leftyoak27
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same problem!  Factory reset not working, my base station does not connect to my email account.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
It may be that you're not actually hitting the reset button. You should feel and hear a click when pressing it. Maybe the button is somewhat offset in the hole.
jovANDres
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm definitely hitting the buttom, heard and felt the click when I pressed it and held it.
My initial question was: is any dfferent way to factory reset the base?

Leftyoak27
Aspirant
Aspirant

OK, got it... I was pressing the sync and reset at the same time.  A firmer push of the reset button only has me reset and I have one of my cameras up.  The other 2 cameras haven't sync-ed to the base yet after multiple attempts.  Any suggestions?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Leftyoak27,

What is the LED behavior of the base station and the cameras when attempting to sync?

Be sure you are not holding down the sync button too long (press and release) to allow the base station to enter camera sync mode.

JamesC

jovANDres
Aspirant
Aspirant

ok, after multiple intents, (I did unplugged for a while and follow the rest button (only) procedure) I finally got base reset and cameras connected again.

Thanks for your help.