Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
maxcalvada
Initiate
Initiate

No matter how times I've download Flash, when I click "live" to monitor one of my 3 Arlo cameras, I get this message:  "A newer version of Adobe Flash Player is required. Please install the latest version from here."

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@maxcalvada wrote:

No matter how times I've download Flash, when I click "live" to monitor one of my 3 Arlo cameras, I get this message:  "A newer version of Adobe Flash Player is required. Please install the latest version from here."

One problem here is that the error text is incorrect - what you need to do is enable flash for the site.

The specific steps depend on the browser - can you let us know which one you are using?

Catrancher
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same here. I'll go for weeks without getting this message, then it's back. Happens with Edge Version 80.0.361.69 with Flash enabled. On Chrome Version 80.0.3987.149 and Firefox 74, calls to devices time out.  And periodically I get notifications, but there are no recordings in the library. Any advice is most appreciated. Also had one camera that refused to sync for weeks, then suddenly it spontaneously synced on its own.