Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Earlier Post-2Base Stations/1 Account

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
johnmbailey
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi again. An update to save people wasting their time on me. For whatever reason the new Base Station has been recognised and is shown separately on my account with the 2 cameras I wished to Sync to that unit. However those 2 together with the 4 Sync'd to my other Base Unit (separate serial number) exceeds the 5 limit for a Base subscription. From my reading of earlier posts I thought the account Base subscription was for 5 cameras per separate Base Unit. Could someone confirm the position for me and if I am correct point me in the right direction to ask Netgear Arlo to remedy the situation. As mentioned before I went this route to avoid the need to register another email address. Thanks in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

The max number of cameras is per account level...

Basic / free is 5 total ( exception is a special package with code sold as 6 cameras )

Next two levels are 10 anf 15 ( paid levels )

There is NO limit to the number of bases on any level account.

SO, if you want more than 5 cameras, you either have to upgrade your level OR run a separate account for each base to lower the cameras on one account below 5

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

The max number of cameras is per account level...

Basic / free is 5 total ( exception is a special package with code sold as 6 cameras )

Next two levels are 10 anf 15 ( paid levels )

There is NO limit to the number of bases on any level account.

SO, if you want more than 5 cameras, you either have to upgrade your level OR run a separate account for each base to lower the cameras on one account below 5

Morse is faster than texting!
johnmbailey
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you.