Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Green_Apple
Follower
Follower

Dear Arlo,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to inform you of my decision to terminate our business relationship effective immediately. It is with great disappointment that I must take this step, but recent experiences have made it clear that our partnership has become unsustainable due to your continuous attempts to exploit me financially.

When we initially entered into this agreement, I had high hopes for a mutually beneficial collaboration. However, over time, it has become evident that your primary focus has shifted towards maximizing your own profits at the expense of fair and transparent business practices.

Despite my efforts to maintain a professional and trusting relationship, I have consistently faced situations where you have sought to extract additional funds from me unjustly. This behavior not only undermines the trust that should exist between a provider and their client, but it also jeopardizes the integrity of the entire business arrangement.

I firmly believe that a successful business relationship is built upon open communication, transparency, and fairness. Unfortunately, these principles have been severely compromised in our association, leaving me with no choice but to sever ties with your company.

I request that you promptly discontinue any ongoing services and cease any attempts to solicit further payments from me. I will not be held responsible for any outstanding balances beyond the terms agreed upon in our initial contract.

I regret that our partnership has reached this point, as I had hoped for a more positive and collaborative experience. Nevertheless, I am committed to moving forward and finding an alternative provider that aligns with my values and business requirements.

Thank you for the services you have provided thus far, despite the challenges we have faced. I trust that you will take this opportunity for self-reflection and consider implementing changes to ensure fair and ethical practices in your future business dealings.

Wishing you success in your future endeavors.

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @Green_Apple 

Thank you for providing your honest feedback. I reviewed your case and I see you have canceled your Arlo subscription. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can assist you with. 

Regards,

Arlo Team