Downloaded new Arlo app but all info from legacy app did not transfer

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Clarem
Follower
Follower

I’ve downloaded the new app but all the info from old app has not transferred. The cameras were set up by my partner who has sadly died & I do not know his log in. I’ve tried to do it as a new system but it’s not recognising any devices!

3 REPLIES 3
DaveJN
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm only replying to this, so that I can find the same solution you are looking for. I have the new app but it does NOT move the existing data from the old app to the new app.  The system is set up at another location that I monitor.  I will not be there to access it for a few weeks.

DaveJN
Aspirant
Aspirant

I realized that I used a different email address then the one I used on the new app.  Once I changed it, the new app did show the cameras.  Now the question would be how to change the email address to from the original email to the one that I use now!

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

@Clarem wrote:
I’ve downloaded the new app but all the info from old app has not transferred. The cameras were set up by my partner who has sadly died & I do not know his log in. I’ve tried to do it as a new system but it’s not recognising any devices!

The only one that can help with this is Arlo Support...

some sort of proof you own the cameras/system may be needed

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------