Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
MXB
Aspirant
Aspirant

Using a web browser. Go to Library, The Select link in the upper right corner is not enabled. The Filter link is enabled, but not Select. Click on a video. None of the options below are enabled (Favorite, Share, Donate, Download, Delete, Etc.) Tried Chrome and IE. Tried Win8.1 and Win 10. Same problem.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

MXB,

Are you logged in as the primary user or a secondary user using the Grant Access feature? 

What privileges do my friends have when I grant them access rights in my Arlo account?

JamesC

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Just tried it here with no problems. Reboot the computer?

MXB
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for your reply. The problem is on two different computers. Chrome on Win 8.1 and IE on Win 10. Each have been rebooted without solving the problem.

MXB
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just tried it from my work computer, which is Win 7. Tried IE, Chrome, and Firefox.Same problem. Is it possible that when the login was set up, certain permissions were assigned, which allows read-only access?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

MXB,

Are you logged in as the primary user or a secondary user using the Grant Access feature? 

What privileges do my friends have when I grant them access rights in my Arlo account?

JamesC