Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Does anyone else have cameras that record when the setting is on "Schedule" and should be "Disarmed"

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
amieforte
Aspirant
Aspirant

Does anyone else have cameras that record when the setting is on "Schedule" and should be "Disarmed?" Based on my timeframes, the cameras shouldn't be recording, but they are. Please help!

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Consider removing and re-adding the problematic cameras and then test to see if they behave correctly according to the active mode.

JamesC

megthereader
Aspirant
Aspirant

Did this fix the problem? I've done this suggestion and cameras record when they should be disarmed. Everything is up to date as well.

amieforte
Aspirant
Aspirant

I believe my cameras were set to also record sound, even when there isn't a visual to record. So that may have been my issue. I appreciate your response! Thank you!

njlmg
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same problem with two of my Arlo cameras.  The schedule I setup has been working for quite some time, and since the last upgrade two of them are active all the time, when they should be unarmed a portion of the day.  I called this in and have a case number.  I was told this is a known issue and they are working on it. That was 11 days again and haven't been contacted back.  I did try to follow up. Hoping someone here may have a solution?