Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Does Arlo Secure support multiple users within a household?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Dino66
Follower
Follower

Just bought a new Arlo Pro 4 XL system but not sure how the system can be accessed by both my wife & I.  It is important for all responsible household members to have access to and control of the security systems.  This seems like a necessary feature that should exist for the Arlo Secure software.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Dino66 wrote:

Just bought a new Arlo Pro 4 XL system but not sure how the system can be accessed by both my wife & I.  It is important for all responsible household members to have access to and control of the security systems.  This seems like a necessary feature that should exist for the Arlo Secure software.

And it does exist.

FWIW, I recommend accepting the invite on a PC.  That seems to work out better for most folks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Dino66 wrote:

And it does exist.

FWIW, I recommend accepting the invite on a PC.  That seems to work out better for most folks.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Yes there can be multi users to the system...

The first account is the primary.  Then the primary account can Share use to other by  SETTINGS/GRANT ACCESS.

( the secondary users will use the app on their device and own email/password )

Those granted access will have 95% of system use if the primary account grants them full access. ( there are a few things only the primary can do but nothing that really interferes with  normal usage )

read

https://www.arlo.com/en_be/support/faq/000039122/How-do-I-add-friends-to-my-Arlo-account

https://kb.arlo.com/1101077/How-do-I-edit-my-friend-s-privileges-in-my-Arlo-account

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------