Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Devices disappeared

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
cmichael
Initiate
Initiate

First time poster.  I recently bought the Arlo system with four cameras.  I installed it over the weekend (three days ago) and synced two of the four cameras.  I turned off the other two for now. Everything worked great.

I went to use the app and all it says is "add device" - nothing is there.

I checked with the wife at home and we have Internet, all three lights were green and solid.

Any thoughts?

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Log out and back in. Try both the app and a browser. Power cycle the base. Any luck?
GoodeRoy
Initiate
Initiate

I'm having the same issue. My issue occured at the same time this afternoon.

I tried the app and the browser. No luck.

I tried power cycling base station. No luck.

The base station has all three green lights. Cameras are fucnctioning just fine, but all i see on the app or browser is "add device".

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If it's still happening, I think opening a cse with support is your best option.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

cmichael, GoodeRoy

Do the cameras and base station show up under Settings > My Devices? If the cameras are detecting motion and producing library content as you indicate this may be a display issue. Consider clearing your app/browser cache (phone reboot may also prove useful), log back in and see if you get the same results.

JamesC

mvassar
Aspirant
Aspirant

I had the same issue happen to me this afternoon.  I finally hit the reset button in the back of the base station (hold in for 10 seconds) and started all over again.  It worked and both cameras showed up