Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 8 In Conversation
Nick_Hassinger
Follower
Follower

I have 2 Arlo wireless cameras hooked to a base station. both of them alert my phone when there is motion detected. 1 of the two that is synced though has no live feed of what is going on even if it does detect motion. Under my Arlo account, it only shows one camera is synced and giving live feed. Not sure why one of them won't show its connected but still alerts me when it detects motion. 

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

10 REPLIES 10
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Sounds like the second camera hasn't sync'd correctly. Delete it from your devices list and sync it again from scratch

daPrimeaux55796
Aspirant
Aspirant

I see no one has replyed to this question asked by others. What Gives?????

My system is recording but not showing live feed or even updating live feed when activated

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

We need a lot more details. Have you power cycled the base and open and closed the battery doors? Have you checked your firmware versions against what's listed in the Release Notes sections here? Did you try the suggestion above about resyncing the camera? Exactly what have you tried, what do you see, what are you using (device and OS version), etc.?

steve_t
Master Master
Master

daPrimeaux55796 wrote:

I see no one has replyed to this question asked by others. What Gives?????

Uh.... I did

EPiVader
Aspirant
Aspirant
Got THE same issue. Reinstalled app, resynced unit with base.. the camera shows up as connected but wont show live feed. Only keeps buffering nothing else happens
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

EPiVader,

Do you get the same behavior if you try to connect using a different device?

JamesC

EPiVader
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi! This far i only got one camera for evaluation purposes. Lets just say om not impressed how they handled this version compared to the new. New features not implemented in the old one in order to get more cash inflow.

With that being said i managed to make it work by just keeping removing the device and adding it several times and different days.
mlambousy
Aspirant
Aspirant

i had the same issue this weekend!!! I kept getting notifications of movement.  but every time i tried to open.. it would just "buffer"  I am wondering if it is an internet issue, or an issue with the base.  

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

mlambousy,

Who is your ISP and what your download/upload speeds?

JamesC

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired